Click here to review the current season studio calendar.
Welcome To Annette and Company School of Dance 2016-2017 Dance Season
We are very happy that you have decided to join us!
Our staff is eager and excited to share their knowledge of dance with you in our positive and creative atmosphere!
- Our first form of communication is email. It is essential that your email is updated and checked frequently, as it is our way of informing our clients of important schedule changes and/or cancellations.
- Students are placed according to level of technique demonstrated. Not by age or amount of years danced.
- Students expected to be courteous and respectful at all times.
- No unnecessary talking during class. This applies to students and observers.
- No cell phones in classroom.
- No food, drinks, or gum chewing in classrooms. Eating is allowed in café only. Please dispose of garbage and cups before leaving the area.
- Consistent attendance and effort is key to improvement. Absences and tardiness can affect the progress of the entire class. Excessive absence may cause re-evaluation of class level or ability to perform in the recital. Recital takes place in June. All tuition must be paid in full or the student will not be permitted to participate in the recital.
- Proper class attire is required. No oversized clothing. Teacher must see body alignment.
- Ballet and Modern-Leotard, tights, ballet shoes
- Jazz, Tap, and Contemporary- Leotards, dance pants, leggings, or shorts with tights. Fitted shirts. Jazz shoes or tap shoes.
- Hip Hop- Dance pants or sweats. Clean gym shoes.
- Street shoes are not allowed in any dance room.
- Do not wear any dance shoes outside.
- All hair must be pulled back suitably for class.
- Those students not dressed properly or without appropriate shoes will observe class.
- There will be a mandatory Dress Rehearsal. Students must attend their assigned rehearsal fully equipped with costumes, shoes, and make-up. Class portraits will also be taken at Dress Rehearsal. Students not in attendance will not be allowed to perform in recital.
- Tuition is due on or before the first of the month. Tuition is the same amount each month regardless if it is a three, four, or five week month. Tuition is based on a flat season rate divided into ten equal monthly payments. The final payment is due by June 1st. We accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. We also have an automatic charge option available.
- There is a $10.00 late fee for past due tuition. After the 10th of the month this fee will automatically be added to your account.
- There is a $25.00 charge on all returned checks.
- There is a $15.00 registration fee for new students. This fee is non-refundable.
- Our faculty wants all students to have the same amount of training as their classmates before sharing a stage in June. This creates a more confident dancer as well as a positive recital experience. If a student misses class it can be made up in a comparable class. No money is credited or refunded for missed classes for any reason.
- A non-refundable costume payment of $82.50 (pre-school $75.00) is due by December 5th. Our costumes are selected from a wide range of companies who in the past have sent us a reliable product. Students are measured and sized accordingly to charts provided by each costume company. Alterations if needed are the responsibility of each client.
- If you plan to discontinue class you must notify the front desk, not the instructor. You will be charged for tuition up until the front desk is officially notified of the drop.
- We offer a variety of classes, days and times. Please be advised that we require a minimum of four dancers per class for that class to run (lesser number compromises duo/trio rates).